Laurens County is blessed with an excellent health care system, a continually expanding and improving hospital staffed with outstanding physicians, support by a dedicated emergency medical service staff. Young and old alike will find a committment to quality and a level of caring unmatched in the Southeast.
Never losing sight of its mission to deliver progressive healthcare to its citizens, the Laurens County Healthcare System (LCHCS) is always a step ahead in offering Laurens County a full spectrum of care that is with us for life. LCHCS offers specialized programs including:
- Comprehensive Acute Care
- Family-Centered Maternity Care
- Modern Outpatient Surgery and Diagnostic Center
- Critical Care Unit with Trained CCU Medical Team
- Emergency Medical Services Staffed 24 Hours
- Cardiac Care And Trauma Center
- Upstate Wound Healing
- Physical Therapy
- Health Works (for business & industry )
- Breast Care Clinic
- Pediatric Care
- Cardiac Rehab Program
Good Shepherd Free Medical Clinic provides free medical care to citizens who are without private insurance, government assistance, or the financial resources to afford such care. The clinic is staffed by volunteers and funded by several other sources including private donations.
Senior Options is a private, non-profit agency focusing on serving the needs of senior adults in order to delay the need for nursing home car. Senior Options relies on support from the county, donations from the community, and volunteer support.
Laurens County Health Department and Laurens County Department of Social Services provide numerous programs from health related to training and temporary aid for limited income families. Laurens County Disabilities & Special Needs, Whitten Center, Community Health Services, and Hospice of Laurens County are also important health-related services available to residents.
Assisted Living Facilities available within the county include:
- Bailey Manor (864) 833-3425
- Beasley Home of the Aged (864) 984-7113
- Frampton Hall (864) 833-0386
- The Inn at Laurens (864) 984-0037
- LaForest Community Care System (864) 984-6913
- Langston House (864) 833-0338
- Laurens County Memorial Home for the Aged (864) 682 2322
- Martha Franks Baptist Retirement Center (864) 984-4541
- NHC HealthCare, Laurens (864) 984-6584
- NHC HealthCare, Clinton (864) 833-2550
- Presbyterian Home (864) 833-5190