Laurens County Chamber of Commerce brings you innovative member benefits and programs that can make the most of your marketing dollar and provide measurable returns. We're here to help you engage, influence and make an impact using dynamic programs, services and initiatives designed with business in mind.
To serve as the unified voice to promote, strengthen and develop Laurens County by connecting organizations, supporting businesses, and building community.
We hope you joined the Chamber because you take pride in Laurens County and you want to aid in the growth and development of our community. Luckily, there is more in it for you than the good feeling you get for being an active community supporter.
- Increased exposure through the business directory listing on our website. Members can add their address, social media links, website link, photos, and a business description.
- Listing in the Community Guide Membership Directory to be published in early 2023. (3,000 distributed, printed bi-annually)
- Share your company news in the e-newsletter distributed weekly to almost 2,000 subscribers – “Chamber Chat” delivers on Thursdays. Click here to subscribe.
- Upload your upcoming events to the event calendar.
- Ribbon Cutting celebrations for new members, new business locations, new ownership and other milestones.
- Events and announcements posted to our Think Local Laurens County Facebook account.
- Sponsorships available as an extra opportunity for your business to get in front of a crowd. and get the publicity from an event. Promote your business with a sponsorship at the Annual Meeting, Annual Chamber Golf Tournament, Oyster Roast, and other events.